Pallet Projects - Making Art with Wooden Pallets!

My husband is an owner of a magazine, so we get tons of wooden pallets delivered to the house....

I started thinking about all the uses for these wooden pallets - I couldn't bear the thought of throwing them all away.

Below are just a few of the ideas we have had and a few others I saw that I thought were great ideas.

I Love Repurposed Items!!

My Brother Made this Cabinet for my Sister's New House!


My friend used this one for a Compost Heap!
Gardening Table

Mantle Art

Wall Shelving!

I would love to see your ideas for Pallet Projects!!

Comments

  1. I love love love pallet re-purposing! However, I tried to once but my hubby couldn't get the damn things apart! :(

    Lesley
    byporchlight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice and very good blog.Ashapura Saw Mill is one of the leading reputed manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of Wood packaging products, wooden storage Boxes, Wooden packing crates, Plywood Boxes and other wooden packaging solutions. Wooden pallets

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts